rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bevy - Useful 4-in-1 keychain

Bevy - Useful 4-in-1 keychain: "

When I think of a keychain, I imagine something simple to be used with keys. But when Bevy comes around, the scenario changes and it becomes a 4-in-1 ‘gadget’:

Bevy



  • keychain

  • iPod shuffle case

  • earphone cable wrap

  • bottle opener


For me, the most useful feature is the earphone cable wrap because leaving earphones loose inside a pocket can become a tricky situation. Since it is easy to open bottles with a lighter, I could live without the included bottle opener, but putting the biggest number of ‘gadgets’ in one product is always useful, so this feature is also welcome. As for the iPod shuffle case, it is pretty useful as well to protect the Apple product.


The Bevy can be considered a cheap, yet good Christmas present, it costs £10 ($20USD) and is available at Firebox.




(Via Forever Geek.)

No comments: