rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, May 23, 2008

Mophie iPod Belt Clip 'Makes You Invisible To Girls'

Mophie iPod Belt Clip 'Makes You Invisible To Girls'

mophie-clip.jpg


Who buys belt clips for gadgets? They're the modern day equivalent of the calculator watch or the pocket protector. I groaned when the pitch for these iPod clips hit my inbox last night, knowing that I would be doing a hatchet job on them this morning. The clips from Mophie each ship with a Base Case, a silicon sheath to protect the iPod. This then slides into the perpetrator in this fashion disaster story, The Ratchet, named for its ability to spin and click to any angle.


While these little clip cases are actually pretty nice looking and inexpensive, they're still belt clips. And there's one thing you need to know about clipping anything to your belt. I asked my girlfriend what she thought:



Her: Putting those on your belt will make you invisible.



Me: What?



Her: Invisible to girls.



Available for iPods Nano, Classic and Touch, from $18.




(Via Gadget Lab.)

No comments: