rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, September 26, 2008

Griffin iPod Dock Simplifies Cluttered Desks

Griffin iPod Dock Simplifies Cluttered Desks

simplifi_1.jpg


Look what Griffin did! It's another iPod dock, but this time it's actually useful. The Simplifi comes in at $70, but for that you get to toss out your media card reader and your USB hub. There's also an AC adapter for juice-sucking, bus-powered hard drives or to charge your iPod without the computer.


Our one complaint? That frickin' blue LED on the front. Why? I really don't need to bathe my bedroom in a cool blue flicker as I try to sleep. I say replace it with an IR port for the Apple remote. I also have another request: What about some technical magic to copy the contents of those media cards to the iPod's drive for a quick backup?




(Via Gadget Lab.)

No comments: