rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, December 5, 2008

iMuffs - iLike

iMuffs - iLike

imuffs-iPod.jpg



Cut the wires and enjoy music without pesky headphone wires. And lower your chances of an embarrassing fall off the treadmill at the gym. (Ok, maybe that's just me.)



iMuffs by Wi-Gear are sleek, ergonomically-designed headphones that are wireless and deliver impressive stereo sound. iMuffs work with iPods and BT phones. (That leaves us iPhone users out.) The control panel on the headphones is easy to use and lets users pause, change volume, skip tracks, and seek music right from the headphones. And when paired to your BT phone, you can pause music and answer incoming calls as well. Features a noise canceling microphone, which is essential these days.



I took them to the gym, where I have almost killed myself with tangled wires on the elliptical machine, and found I could leave my nano in my gym bag and get a good 30 feet away and still hear strong sound. It doesn't travel through walls or when you get over to the free weights, though I'm sure soon advances in BT will change that.



If you have a pair of the original iMuffs, don't despair since now you can buy the Adapter MA110

and upgrade your iMuffs to the iPod nano, classic, and touch. ($59.99.)



Just in time for Christmas shopping, the price has dropped from $179 to $129.00.


(Via Popgadget: Personal Tech for Women.)

No comments: