rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, March 27, 2009

Portable Cross Fadin' Cassette Will Make All Your Spontaneous DJ Dreams Come True [A DJ Saved My Life]

Portable Cross Fadin' Cassette Will Make All Your Spontaneous DJ Dreams Come True [A DJ Saved My Life]

Once, while walking down the street, a man suddenly approached me screaming 'QUICK! We need someone to DJ!' If only I had had this portable cross fader—who knows how differently my life would've turned out.

The Urban DJ portable cross fader has been ultimate retro hipster designed into a cassette shape. It has three inputs up top, two for connecting to anything from an iPhone to a cellphone (with the appropriate jack) and one for connecting into... well, I'm not sure what that middle one is for. The bottom has a separate input for connecting into a speaker set or headphones.

Move the slider to mix and crossfade between your two chosen music players. Alas, because all I had on me at the time was one measly iPod, the man sneered and approached the person standing next to me and that guy went on to become one of the most famous DJs in the world. True story.

Available for roughly $48. From Japan.

[Gizmodo JP]

No comments: