rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, April 4, 2008

Griffin ClearBoost iPhone antenna-boosting case promises a lot, but does it deliver?

Griffin ClearBoost iPhone antenna-boosting case promises a lot, but does it deliver?

Griffin ClearBoost iPhone antenna-boosting case


If you're like me, you don't buy into the antenna-boosting scam. I may be little harsh to the whole niche industry, but adding an external antenna without opening the actual device and connecting the wires simple doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe I'm wrong…


Anyway, we've recently spotted Griffin's antenna-boosting case for iPhone called ClearBoost which promises, guess what, to improve the signal reception on your shiny handset. The case seems solid enough and the package even includes the so-much-needed screen protector sticker. The piece of metal on the back of the case supposedly should do all the magic when it comes to signal reception.


Griffin says that 'you can expect to see improvements that won't necessarily be reflected in the number of bars on your iPhone,' making me even be more cautious. Maybe I'll try one after all. Have to see whether the stores around have it, and if it works, I'll report back to you.

(Via IntoMobile.)

No comments: