rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wave Case for iPhone

Wave Case for iPhone

wave-iphone.jpg

wave-case.jpg



As I may have mentioned, my iPhone is terribly spoiled; always has to have the latest case, the newest earbuds, or the system mysteriously slows down. Right now, it's sporting the new Wave case by Griffin, ($24.99) which is a bright red and made of a translucent polycarbonate shell.



Named the Wave case because of the unique wave-shaped closure, it provides greater interlocking surface area, so you can carry your iPhone and keep it somewhat protected in case of drops. Handily protecting your iPhone without impinging on it's functionality, it comes in translucent red, pink, orange, green, blue, and black, but please don't tell my iPhone.





(Via Popgadget: Personal Tech for Women.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.