rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

iHome Announces Computer Speakers, iH69 and iH70, with Built-in Dock

iHome Announces Computer Speakers, iH69 and iH70, with Built-in Dock

ihome-ih69-and-ih70-computer-speakers


So I recently conceded and bought a desk for my bedroom. With in a matter of weeks my table top was cluttered with papers, gadgets, computer speakers and needless to say the dock for my iPhone. Yes, minimizing clutter is a bid deal to me and hence why iHome’s newest product, the iH69s and IH70s would be a sweet addition. But unfortunately, they aren’t built for true iPhone use - they’re actually built for any docking iPods - as they probably aren’t shielded like the Altec Lansing T612. iHome has included their patented Reson8 speaker chambers (to give it bass) and have also included a remote, computer port (USB?), a sync switch, headphone jack and volume controls.


The iHome iH69 and iH70 are available for pre-order for $99.99 and $129.99 respectively and will hit retail outlets ’soon’.


If you think I skimped on the details, check the press release after the ‘leap’





(Via Gadget Review.)

No comments: