rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Why have a gathering when you can have a HouseParty Blu?

Why have a gathering when you can have a HouseParty Blu?: "housepart.jpg

Now I'm a big fan of my iPod, but a constant gripe is that I can't ever find a good enough speaker for it. It's well and good to use headphones when travelling about but at home I'd like something a little more vocal, and all the speakers about seem to sound rather tinny and not have a huge amount of bass. The HouseParty Blu combats this by including 2 x 30W speaker units inside a sleek small box, that can act as a charging dock for your iPod, or alternatively stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device. Music on your mobile is suddenly free, and the built in Bluetooth stereo transfer facility is very handy if a friend wants to play you their latest song of the moment; with no fiddly wires to worry about.

(Via Shiny Shiny.)

No comments: